On Monday we played some games and ate some popcorn while we watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". Wednesday was the big day. We started off the party with music and a bunch of balloons. Everyone showed off their great costumes and then we read some spooky stories. We played "Pin the head on the skeleton" and musical chairs. Then it was time for the piñata- this is what they were waiting for!
After the piñata we came in and split up the candy and had some treats. The party was a lot of fun- I hope they had as much fun as I did!

3 comments:
I love the video. Very cute pictures of all the kids at the end.
The video is great! You are so talented Diane. It looks like the kids had so much fun!
Amy loved watching herself on the video!! Thanks for posting that. I know that they had fun. Amy could stop talking about it.
Post a Comment