Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Field Trips

I just wrote down anything that I could think of.....I don't know if all of them would actually work for preschool... If you have any more ideas, just add them to this post, and then when you decide what you want to do for your field trip, if you could post it or add it to the end of this post or something, then we could figure it all out.

Dentist
Short Hike
Aquarium
Childrens museum
Grocery Store
Farm
Krispy Kreme
Great Harvest (or any bakery)
Police Station
State Capitol???
Taffy Town
Chocolate Factory
Park
Sledding

2 comments:

heather said...

I think that if there is snow in January I might take the kids sledding.... we could do something about snow on monday, and then go sledding on wednesday. Do you think that would work?

The Green Beans said...

I think that would be great!