Hey everyone,
I am planning on doing Hearts for the topic for Monday. I'm planning on having the kids make a bag to put their valentines in and then we will have a valentine exchange on Wednesday at our Valentines Day party so please send 6 Valentines (one for each of the other kids) with your child on Wednesday. This is good practice for writing their names too.
Also, I noticed that Monday the 16th is Presidents Day and the older kids are out of school, so Diane, I was wondering if you want to change your days to Wednesday and Friday that week.
I hope this makes sense. I feel like I said "Valentines" about 15 times!
Thanks,
Michelle
Flaming Gorge 2010
16 years ago
1 comments:
It sounds like it works best to move preschool to Wednesday & Friday, when Monday is a holiday. Let's plan on that for my week. Thanks!
Post a Comment