We had lots of fun with the letter "G".
On Monday we focused in on things that "GO" and the color "Green". To reinforce these concepts, we made a book of things that go. Then kids got all sorts of vehicles that they drove around the house watching for the lights to turn red or green, I was the stop light :) Then we played Red Light, Green Light. That was fun, everyone had a chance to be it. Then we sang wheels on the bus and had lots of fun!!
Here they are coloring in their "GO" books
Our rousing game of Red Light, Green Light.
On Wednesday, we continued with "G" by practicing writing g on two worksheets. Then we read a book about green frogs. Then we got scary!! We spent the rest of the time on GHOSTS!! First, the kids all pretended to be ghost, which of course I had to video tape. It was hilarious to watch the scary ghosts!! Cameron was our ghost watcher!! Then we sang some fun Halloween songs that I found on the Internet about ghosts and Halloween. Then we colored a friend ghost and made some ghosts out of egg carton and toilet paper and goggle eyes.
I have really had fun getting to know the kids this week and I have decided they are all really amazing and fantastic. We are all very blessed parents!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
1 comments:
That is hilarious! I bet you had a hard time getting them to stop being ghosts. Good job with G!
Post a Comment