
I have no pictures, sorry. But, I thought I would let you know what we did. On Wed. we talked about what things that start with the letter Y. Then we practiced writing our letter Y's. Then we made Yarn Art with the first letters of their names. It was so fun to watch how creative they were with this. Then we found things that were Yellow.
Friday, we started off with talking about "You". Thanks for filling out the questions, that was so fun to learn more about the kids. Then, we made "you" posters so that they could have something to remember about how they were at this time in preschool. I loved their drawings and how creative they are again. They truly are all different in this respect, and I love it. Then, we made mother's day gifts for everyone to give their mom, because they wouldn't be "you" without their moms!!
I just want you all to know how much I have LOVED doing preschool with you all this year. Your kids are truly amazing, and I have sure grown to love them all. I think that they will do so well in kindergarten next year. They all have really developed a lot this year. It has been so much FUN!!! Plus, I got to know all the mom's better too. Great added bonus!! Love you guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment