Sorry for any inconvenience I caused with switching the days to Wed and Thur.
On Wednesday we talked about all different kinds of Transportation. The kids painted a train, car or bulldozer. We played a license plate matching game, and red light green light. The kids practiced writing their letter T's in a little T book. Some of the kids wrote all of the words in the book and drew pictures to match. (I was surprised the kids actually spent over 15 minutes on these little books. . . I can tell they are growing up.) They also played with cars and trains and stuff.
On Thursday we had a Teddy Bear Picnic. The kids brought and played with their teddy bears. We sorted them according to size, and had a bear hunt where they had to find all the bears hidden around the room. We read teddy bear stories, talked about patterns, and made a teddy bear puppet. We had a picnic on the front room floor with teddy grahams and goldfish crackers. (I hear Cameron saying his goldfish was eating his teddy bear)
Your kids are all so cute and creative. It is so fun to watch them with their show and tell=}
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

1 comments:
Now that is the record for posting!! Amy loved the picnic. Great idea~
Post a Comment